The International Workshop on Lot-Sizing will be held in Gardanne (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne) which is located between Aix-en-Provence and Marseille in France.
The goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot-sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of cases studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
- Nabil Absi, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France (Dauzere-Peres@emse.fr).
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum, Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris 6, France (email@example.com).
- Nadjib Brahimi (United Arab Emirates)
- Alistair Clark (England)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Atle Nordli (Norway)
- Hartmut Stadtler (Germany)
- Horst Tempelmeier (Germany)
- Michal Tzur (Israel)
- Albert P. M. Wagelmans (The Netherlands)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)